Manufactured Housing to be reborn 9/11
Perspective. ‘Land-lease-lifestyle Communities, a.k.a. manufactured home communities and ‘mobile home parks’, comprise the real estate component of manufactured housing.
This blog posting is the national advocacy voice, official ombudsman (press), research reporter, & online communication media for all LLLCommunities in North America!
To input this blog& or affiliate with Community Owners (7 Part) Business Alliance®, a.k.a. COBA7®, use Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764
COBA7® Motto = ‘U Support US & WE Serve U!’, & Goal of its’ print & online media = to ‘Not only inform & opine, but to transform & improve our MHBusiness model!’
Manufactured Housing to be Reborn on 9/11
West Coast Visionary Cum Land-lease-lifestyle Community Redeveloper to
Demonstrate, before 200+ Networking Roundtable Attendees & the Local
San Diego Press, How HUD-Code/Modular Housing Now Leads the Way to
Net Zero Energy Usage Today-Not-Tomorrow, Citing a Present Day Case
Study sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company, using Manufactured
Homes in Income-Producing Properties Anywhere!
Whoa! Let’s take this one careful step at a time.
The West coast visionary? Modular Lifestyles, Inc., a division of the Newport Pacific
Redeveloping what? ‘Mobile home parks’, by routinely replacing pre-HUD Code homes
with new manufactured homes featuring near zero energy usage, that translates into low
operating costs for homeowner/site lessees. Just like the Modular Lifestyles home
featured in San Diego at the 21st annual International Networking Roundtable in 2012.
Speaking of which, this same home will soon to be featured in the TV series, ‘Tiny
House Hunters’, to demonstrate how today’s contemporary factory-built homes are
a natural fit for stringent energy conservation measures increasingly commonplace, and
in some local housing markets required of new construction.
Immediate results? Typical 50-100 amp community electric service on-site, effectively
Turning electrical power master metering – and billing, on its’ ear – as energy use
plummets with each housing replacement! And where do these new homes get their
replacement power? In large part, from solar energy sources like the Dow Chemical
Company’s POWERHOUSE ™ Solar System 2.0., an innovative BIPV Solar System for
new and redeveloped land-lease-Lifestyle communities (a.ka. manufactured home
communities, even ‘mobile home parks’). Samples of this new solar power roof shingle
system will be on hand at the 24th annual International Networking Roundtable, 9-11
September in San Diego, for attendees to examine.
In any event, this is the gist of the Very Special Presentation that’ll be made in front of
200 LLLCommunity owners/operators from throughout the U.S. and Canada, a dozen or
so HUD-Code home manufacturers, along with senior executives from Fannie Mae,
Freddie Mac, the Federal Housing Finance Authority, the Manufactured Housing
Institute, and possibly, the Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory
Reform. Anyone who’s anybody in the manufactured housing industry will be present!
How can YOU afford not to be on hand for this historic rebirth of HUD-Code
manufactured housing as this nation’s premier and lone manifestation of affordable-not-
subsidized, highly energy efficient housing?!
Not too late for you to register. Simply telephone the Official MHIndustry HOTLINE:
(877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764, or visit the website: community-investor.com
as defined by President Harry Truman to General D. A. MacArthur on 1 September 1945,
the day before the actual signing of the WWII Surrender Agreement, in four telegrams:
(Editor’s Note: Parenthetical remarks within the telegrams are my additions to aid understanding)
1. “Tokyo, Japan 0800-September 1, 1945 To: President Harry S. Truman. From: General D A MacArthur. Tomorrow we meet with those ________ (Japanese)
and sign the Surrender Documents, any last minute instructions?
2. Washington, DC 1300-September 1, 1945 To: D A MacArthur From H S Truman Congratulations, job well done, but you must tone down your obvious dislike of the Japanese when discussing the terms of the surrender with the press, because some of your remarks are fundamentally not politically correct!
3. Tokyo, Japan 1630 – September 1, 1945 TO: H S Truman From: D A MacArthur and C H Nimitz. Wilco (‘Will comply’) Sir, but both Chester and I are somewhat confused, exactly what does the term politically correct mean?
4. Washington, DC 2120-September 1, 1945 TO: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz. From: H S Truman. Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of turd by the clean end!”
Now, with special Thanks to the Truman Museum, you and I have a full and better understanding of what ‘political correctness’ really means!
One Last Time
Here’s what YOU will experience if you register and participate in the 24th annual International Networking Roundtable, 9-11 September, in San Diego.
• Among land-lease-lifestyle community owners/operators, the best possible interpersonal networking available anywhere, anytime!
• Among land-lease-lifestyle community owners/operators, the best hands on educational selections available anywhere anytime!
• Among land-lease-lifestyle community owners/operators, the best opportunities at property deal making available anywhere anytime!
• Celebration of National Land-lease-lifestyle Community Week!
• Celebration of 2nd Year of the NEW ERA of Manufactured Housing!
• Celebration of Land-lease-lifestyle Communities as the ‘New Breed of MHRetailer & Lender’
• Identification of the ‘DECADE (2015-2025) of _______ ________ ________ Housing & Community __________!’ at the Roundtable…
No doubt about it, 9-11 September, in San Diego, is ‘Where the Action Will Be!’, for all of manufactured housing (with nearly a dozen HUD-Code home manufacturers present) and land-lease-lifestyle communities, as well as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, the Manufactured Housing Institute (You’ve simply gotta hear Rick Robinson’s legislative briefing!), and possibly the Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform (Our industry’s ‘Watchdog’ in Washington, DC) – if retired exec will let loose of the reins enough to allow Marc Weiss to attend!
And finally; unless you know about ‘net zero energy use’ in future HUD-Code manufactured homes sited in California, and eventually nationwide, you need to be present to learn basics and details firsthand. For starters, re-read Part I of this blog posting!
See you in San Diego!