The First 20 Years. This book is the fruition of a plan, commemorating the genesis - 20 years - of national advocacy and representation for 50,000+/- manufactured home communities throughout the United States. In addition, this historic record is supplemented with copies of most known resources used by land lease community owners and operators from coast-to-coast, ending with a mega view of the realty asset class' present and possible future.
- History timeline of the Movement the National Communities Council (NCC)
- Small Steps Lead to Big Strides
- Profiles of (then) Manufactured Home Community Owners/Operators
- Signature Series Resource Documents (SSRDs)
- Five Professional Property Management Aids, Home Sales & Rental Homesite Leasing Tools
- Where We Finally Figure it Out
Author: George Allen