‘MHInsiders’ Ready to Transform MHIndustry!
COBA7 via community-investor.com Blog # 316 Copyright @ September 28, 2014
Perspective. Land-lease-lifestyle communities, a.k.a. manufactured home communities and ‘mobile home parks’, comprise the real estate component of manufactured housing.’
This blog posting ‘is a national advocacy voice, ombudsman press*, statistical research reporter, & online communications resource for all LLLCommunities in North America!’
To input this blog &/or affiliate with Community Owners (7 Part) Business Alliance®, a.k.a. COBA7®, use Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764.
• ombudsman press. ‘Manufactured housing’s ronin, fielding inquiries, complaints, etc.’
Introduction to this week’s COBA7® blog posting at community-investor.com website:
‘Four Timely Announcements’ Now is time to mark your calendar for next year’s premier LLLCommunity educational, networking, & deal-making event. And here’re three timely ‘MHSales’ & rental homesite filling resources now available nationwide.
‘Are YOU Teed-up & Ready to Go?’ You’ve got the resources! But do you have the gumption to make your views and suggestions known, about ending the six year malaise that’s afflicted manufactured housing & its’ realty asset class component? YOUR MOVE
‘26th annual ALLEN REPORT’. Maybe more ‘stats & trends’ in this year’s report than at any previous time in its’ 26 year history! Deadline for data submission is 30 September. For blank questionnaire, phone MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764.
‘Are YOU an MHInsider yet?’ For good reasons, this is the new ‘status statement’ describing affiliates of the Community Owners (7 Part) Business Alliance. Every conscientious MHIndustry & LLLCommunity owner/operator should be an MHInsider!
Four Timely Announcements
24th annual International Networking Roundtable is scheduled for 9-11 September 2015. Location to be announced in the not too distant future. To ensure your name is on the list of invitees, phone the Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764.
John Ace Underwood, CMI®, freelance consultant, is available to assist land-lease-lifestyle community owners/operators establishing on-site MHRetail salescenters and training staff ‘to sell’. Reach him via (520) 241-9907
Spencer Roane, MHM®, is making his freelance consulting services available to teach the ‘Seller-financing of Manufactured Homes On-site via his Lease Option 101’ program. Reach him via (678) 428-0212
And for those owners/operators interested in not only fee-based professional property management services, but the marketing and selling of new homes on-site, contact Newport Pacific Capital in CA. The firm operates nationwide. Contact Michael Sullivan, CPM® via (949) 852-5575
Are YOU Teed-up & Ready to Go?
‘What the Official WHITE PAPER, 23rd Networking Roundtable, & two National Public Forums have done to position YOU to INFLUENCE!’
But first, here’s one of several written responses to the Official WHITE PAPER ‘making the rounds’ among manufactured housing and LLLCommunity leaders and aficionados these days:
“My question is, ‘Who is our customer?’ And this applies not just to the manufactured and modular homes we build and sell, also to (MH) communities, even the local housing markets. And once we have a handle on ‘that’, ascertain ‘What they can afford’, What they can finance’, and ‘How can we attract them and effectively sell our housing product to them?’ (Paraphrased. GFA)
Want a FREE copy of the Official WHITE PAPER? Simply phone the Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764 and request it! Nearly 300 circulated to date. HUD-Code home manufacturers & LLLCommunity owners/operators have underwritten the cost of printing, binding, and mailing this important document.
What’s next? Read the October issue of the Allen Letter professional journal for Bruce Savage’s summary of proceedings at the 23rd Networking Roundtable, and two National Public Forums conducted there. Then reread blog posting # 315 (last week) to revisit the Turnaround Steps identified there. FYI. Bruce Savage, via Affordable Housing Advocates, or AHA, is widely recognized as having become the ad hoc SPOKESPERSON for the HUD-Code manufactured housing industry. Reach him and learn of his services via (202) 664-4512.
So with the Official WHITE PAPER, National Public Forum proceedings, and (MHIndustry) Turnaround Steps in hand, tell our elected and salaried leaders at the MHARR, MHI, and COBA7®, it’s high time for a joint 1 ½ or two day National Strategic Planning Meeting this Winter, at an easily accessible, reasonably-priced, central or warm location, focused on issues identified in the just-identified resources.
Simply sit back, do nothing, and be prepared to endure yet another six or more years of HUD-Code home shipment malaise! Which will it be? Remember the old adage: ‘You’re either part of the solution or you’re part of the problem!’ For YOU, which will it be?
26th annual ALLEN REPORT
Is shaping up to be a chock full of new and exciting land-lease-lifestyle community-related statistics.
Remember; the deadline for submission of completed questionnaires from property portfolio owners/operators is this week, specifically 30 September. Again, if you need a blank questionnaire, phone the Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 63304764. And FAX completed questionnaires to (317) 346-7158.
The 26th annual ALLEN REPORT, a.k.a. ‘Who’s Who Among LLLCommunity Portfolio Owners/operators Throughout North America!’ is COBA7®’s first Signature Series Resource Document, or SSRD, of the new year; released 1/1/3015 by PMN Publishing.
Are YOU an MHInsider Yet?
MHInsider? The new ‘status statement’ describing affiliates of the Community Owners (7 part) Business Alliance®, or COBA7®.
Don’t know why it’s taken me so long to figure this out. What? Why so many businessmen and women, from across the U.S. & CN, have been affiliating so quickly and enthusiastically with COBA7® since its’ launch on 1/1/2014). But NOW I know and fully understand!
COBA7®, unlike any other national trade or advocacy body, for a modest price, provides a wide variety of INSIDER INFORMATION available nowhere else! Here’s a partial list of COBA7®’s MHInsider information resources:
• Sole source of land-lease-lifestyle community statistics, trends, and ‘Who’s Who Among LLLCommunity Portfolio Owners/operators Throughout North America!’
• Sole source of contact information for 500+/- land-lease-lifestyle community portfolio owners/operators working throughout North America!
• Sole source for the only ‘State of the MHIndustry’ public briefing outline that includes LLLCommunity information as well as manufactured housing numbers.
• Sole source of lender contacts routinely originating realty-secured mortgages for LLLCommunities AND chattel capital/servicing for new home sales transactions.
• Sole source of contact information for 40+/- freelance consultants who routinely work the manufactured housing & land-lease-lifestyle community asset class.
• Sole source of contact information identifying all MHIndustry & LLLCommunity print and online media, along with social media platforms for marketing & sales.
• Sole source of the HUD-Code manufactured housing industry’s Official Lexicon or Glossary – updated annually. Includes all LLLCommunity terms as well.
• Sole source of descriptive and contact information for all professional property management training and certification programs in the U.S. and Canada today.
• Sole source of the widely referenced Industry Briefing Sheet containing MHIndustry & LLLCommunity statistics & contacts information in U.S. & CN.
• Sole source of directory containing descriptive and contact information for all national MHIndustry & LLLCommunity trade and advocacy entities
• As MHIndustry & LLLCommunity historian, the sole collector and publisher of MHIndustry & LLLCommunity paradigm shifts from 1970 to present day.
• Sole source of contact information for all national real estate brokerages specializing in the marketing of ‘for sale’ land-lease-lifestyle communities.
• Via two monthly print newsletters and a weekly online blog posting, the trusted source for timely and valuable MHIndustry and LLLCommunity news and views
• Sole source of contact information for all HUD-Code home manufacturers in the U.S.
• And soon, sole source listing all federal government agencies & nongovernment organizations with timely interest in the MHIndustry and LLLCommunities.
Yes, COBA7® affiliates are treated to more ‘insider information’ than is available from all other national manufactured housing and land-lease-lifestyle community-related resource and advocacy organizations combined. Affiliates choose their level of ‘inside information’ involvement:
• Option I @ $134.95 = Allen Letter professional journal, one year subscription
• Option II @ $544.95 = Allen Letter & Signature Series Resource Documents
• Option III @ $955.95 = Allen Letter, SSRDs, & the Allen CONFIDENTIAL!
So, if not presently affiliated with COBA7®,. But would like to become a bona fide manufactured housing & land-lease-lifestyle community MHInsider, simply decide today and phone the Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764. At Option II level it’ll be the Best $544.95 you spend during all of year 2015!