Re-Introducing The Allen Confidential publication
Blog # 565 @ 23 December 2019; www.educatemhc.com
Perspective. ‘Land lease communities, previously manufactured home communities, and earlier, ‘mobile home parks’, comprise the real estate component of manufactured housing.’
This blog is the online national advocate, official ombudsman, asset class historian, researcher, education resource & communication media for land lease communities in North America!
To input this blog &/or affiliate with EducateMHC, telephone Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764. Also email: email@example.com, & visit www.educatemhc.com
Motto: ‘U Support US & WE Serve U!’ Goal: promote HUD-Code manufactured housing & land lease communities as U.S. source of affordable attainable housing! MHM class: 1/14/2020 in KY
INTRODUCTION: A new year is close upon us; and with it comes both change and opportunity. Change in the nature of the longest running print-now-electronic business newsletter, offering you even more industry news and information than ever before. And opportunity. You’re likely aware of the conversations taking place, coast to coast, these days, relative to the ‘new type’ manufactured home and the impact it might have on land lease communities; threat of national rent control; and other such challenges. The opportunity? To meet together during mid-January in Louisville, KY.
Re-Introducing The Allen Confidential publication
EducateMHC is celebrating a full year of growth and transition, and are now excited to announce the evolution of George Allen’s monthly newsletter publications. Those of you who are currently ‘Basic Edition’ Allen Letter subscribers will begin receiving more rich content than ever before, with a preview of, and access to, monthly Resource Documents! Those who are currently ‘Prime Edition’ subscribers to the Allen CONFIDENTIAL! will continue to receive the ‘Prime Edition’ chock full of MHIndustry hot-off-the-press findings, given George’s unique perspective and access, as a 40+ year veteran and activist in the industry and realty asset class. “Prime Edition’ subscribers will also receive the coveted annual ALLEN REPORT and 12 monthly Resource Documents in their entirety. The two levels (Basic & Prime) of this business journal will be delivered electronically as a PDF, via Email to subscribers. Monthly editions and subscriptions are available via our website www.EducateMHC.com
Beginning January 2020, George Allen’s MHIndustry Business Journal Publications:
The Allen Confidential: Basic Edition @ $240 for 12 monthly issues
(Annual ALLEN REPORT & monthly Resource Documents sold separately)
The Allen Confidential: Prime Edition @ $544.95 for 12 monthly issues
(Subscription includes annual ALLEN REPORT & 12 monthly Resource Documents)
All the aforementioned Resource Documents are listed here for your consideration:
• The annual (31st in 2020) ALLEN REPORT, a.k.a. ‘Who’s Who Among Portfolio Owners of LLCommunities Throughout North America!’ MHIndustry’s longest running data report!
• Official State of the MHIndustry & LLCommunity Asset Class. Covers ALL data points!
• 21st National Registry of ALL Lenders, includes real estate-secured and chattel capital
• ‘Who Ya Gonna Call in 2020?’. Only directory of freelance consultants nationwide
• Directory of MH & LLCommunity Print & Online Media (+) all State MHAssociations
• Official MHIndustry & LLCommunity Lexicon & Glossary of Trade Terminology
• Official MHIndustry & LLCommunity Directory of GSE & NGO Organizations (+) Property Management Training & Certification Programs
• MHIndustry & LLCommunity Trending Topics (+) Definition of Affordable Housing
• MHIndustry & LLCommunity Directory of National Advocacy & Related Organizations
• All HUD-Code Housing Manufacturers; also Community Series Home & CrossMod™
• Industry Briefing Sheet. Only statistical compendium covering industry & asset class
• Statistic Sourcing & Valuable Formulae for MHIndustry & LLCommunity Research
And, from time to time, when a new Resource Document is created, it will be included as a preview in the basic edition of the Allen Confidential, and in its’ entirety in the prime edition of the Allen Confidential.
Will You Help Articulate Solutions, or Be Part of the Problems Affecting Our Industry?
Since I first floated the idea of an industrywide, informal, semi-public meeting of concerned businesspeople, on 1/15 or 1/16, during the Louisville MHShow (Kentucky), I’ve had more than a dozen individuals commit to be present.
Present for what? To identify new and evergreen (‘always present’) issues affecting the manufactured housing industry and land lease communities nationwide. Topics already requested include:
• Desire for more information about CrossMod™ homes – and, whether this emphasis might be a return to the land & home package debacle of the mid to late 1990s.
• Whether GSEs will, soon and finally, effect Duty to Serve (‘DTS’) programs in 2020, restoring reasonable access to chattel capital for home-only loans in communities.
• What’s can be done to ameliorate the threat of national rent control, now that three states have adopted this form of landlord-tenant legislation.
• Where does the work of the understaffed NNC division of MHI leave off, and lobbying effort of the National Association of Manufactured Housing Community Owners begin?
The foregoing gives you an idea of what’s on the minds of concerned MHIndustry & LLCommunity businessmen and women these days. All good reasons for convening an industrywide, informal, semi-public meeting on 1/15 or 1/16, during the Louisville MHShow in Kentucky.
If you are seriously interested in participating, let me know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone the Official MHIndustry HOTLINE: (877) MFD-HSNG or 633-4764. Details of the meeting location and time will be shared at that time.
George Allen, CPM, MHM